At The Global Leadership Summit, Sam Adeyemi shared, Vision is the ability to see people, places and things—not just the way they are, but the way they could be.
Is it time to give your team a new injection of hope?
Hope is the greatest gift we can give to the individuals we lead.
The GLS Content Team has curated eight targeted, next-step tools to help you inject hope and vision into your leadership. Click the links below to go directly to each resource.
1) Blog post: The Core Desire Of Every Successful Leader—Hannah Gronowski
People are searching for a picture of the future that will be better than their current reality. They are hungry for a purpose that will lead them to live for something more. They are searching for hope.
2) Blog post: Hope Is Not A Strategy: 4 Questions to Create Real Movement in Your Organization—Tony Morgan
Leaders must have hope or they will give up when ministry is difficult or unrewarding. But hope alone won’t create movement.
3) Blog post: 3 Ways to Build Hope into Your Team—Dee Ann Turner
“Hope is not a strategy,” I once was told. It’s true. But it’s also true that hope is vital to the effectiveness of all great leaders.
4) GLSnext video: The Importance of Hope—Bryan Stevenson
Attorney Bryan Stevenson explores the necessity of hope when working to bring about societal change.
5) GLSnext video: How Do You Motivate People To Do Difficult Work?—Gary Haugen
Gary Haugen describes the key to keeping his team motivated in the midst of difficult work.
6) GLSnext video: Resilient Life Choices—Joni Eareckson Tada
Joni Eareckson Tada shares how facing tough challenges head-on builds resilience that becomes a part of life.
7) GLS Podcast: Episode 015: Sam Adeyemi with Bill Hybels and Heather Larson
8) The Sam Adeyemi/Developing Leaders GrowthTrack
Sam Adeyemi grew his organization by building into young leaders and giving them hope. By enrolling in this GrowthTrack, you will receive free access to resources specifically tailored to help you develop younger leaders. Sign up here.
When leaders speak words of hope and vision to their teams, something changes. Team members develop a stronger sense of their own abilities. They believe the vision is possible. As they see victories, their optimism becomes contagious.
Let’s work together to grow in our ability to invest in the hope of the individuals we lead.